This is an experiment about creating connections between people just through a little object like an origami. If it caught your attention during your journey and if you have been curious enough to have a look on this blog, then I’m sure you are now willing to join this exciting game!
It works like this:
1. write on a comment on the page spotted Yellow Swans:
– the number you will find on the swan
– where and when you found it (or if you can’t remember exactly, where you started your journey)
– where it is now
2. the next time you’re going out to take a bus or tube, take the origami with you and just drop it somewhere during your journey. If you have the means to do so, take a picture of it and post it on the Facebook page, so that there will be records of where the swan is travelling now!
Don’t forget, it’s not a piece of rubbish – this origami has a value and can make coincidences happen, so treat it nicely and place it where it could be noticed.
3. hope that someone else will pick it up and continue the chain of the traveling swans!
You could get in touch with people without knowing to do so, and it could even happen that a person you know would pick up the swan you left somewhere! This is about exploring all possibilities and coincidences that could happen around the city – let’s try and see how many people could get involved in this!
Don’t worry, you don’t need to sign up in order to comment. You are free to stay anonymous, but if you’d like to share more about you, connect with The Yellow Swan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yellow-Swan/189740241130573